Junk in the Trunk Flea Market
- $15 pre-sale tickets available until May 15, 2022. Includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Starting May 16 - 20, 2022 the entry fee will be $25 and includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Additional tables available at $7 per table and chairs $0.50 per chair.
The following guidelines are provided to ensure compliance with all applicable rules and regulations:
- SOFA ID cardholders are the only authorized vendors permitted to sell items during this event. Only used personal property items are authorized for resale.
- Items for resale must be priced and marked in U.S. dollars and in Japanese yen. In accordance with U.S. Forces, Japan regulations, vendors who sell any item for the amount of 18,000 yen or higher, to non-SOFA personnel, are required to fill out and submit Japanese Customs Form 1240, to the nearest Japanese Customs Office at the conclusion of the event. (A Japanese Customs Office is located at MU-BANCHI, SHINKO-CHO NAKA-KU, YOKOHAMA-SHI. TAX OFFICE: DAI-ICHI KOAN-GODO-CHOSHA, YOKOHAMA ZEIKAN GYOMU -BU. PH. 045-212-6153).
Items not authorized for resale:
1. New (unused) items purchased in Japan from the Exchange, Commissary, Clothing Sales, MWR, or any SOFA sales outlet (i.e. golf course pro shop, bowling alley, book stores, etc.).
2. Any drinks, alcohol, tobacco, and food products. NAFA Approved private enterprises are allowed to sell their legally permitted goods.
3. Commercial items imported to Japan for resale without payment of Japanese import duties, for example; Avon and Tupperware products. NAFA Approved private enterprises are allowed to sell their legally permitted goods.
4. Motor vehicles.