MWR offers gyms, nutrition assistance, fitness classes, intramural tournament sports and seasonal competitive events, including Captain's Cup tourneys and lots of 5K fun runs. Check out the Sports & Competitive Events page for annual events and tournaments, as well as the Group Classes & Martial Arts page for weekly fitness classes. Find out more about fitness facilities and programs below:
MWR's intramural sports program offers a series of Captain's Cup events, monthly competetive events, and seasonal sporting leagues to the Atsugi community.
Enjoy water sports and activities all year long in our indoor and outdoor pools.
Are you on Facebook? Join the Atsugi Fitness Facebook Group!
Atsugi Fitness is a fitness-focused Facebook group managed by our Fitness Instructors. Check here for Group Fitness Classes, fitness clinics and challenges, and weekly content that'll keep you motivated and fit. Click here to join!
COVID-19 Fitness Policy
- Open to Active Duty, SOFA, IHA and MLC
- All classes limited to 50 patrons
- Social distancing rules apply
- Masks will be worn before and after but NOT during exercise
- No equipment is authorized to be used at this time
- Please provide your own mat, towel and water (mask and towel are required upon entry)
- 6 am class may be cancelled in the event of inclement weather
- 6 pm classes will be moved into Halsey Gym (limited to 25 people) in the event of inclement weather to include black flag conditions *(All Spin classes are limited to number of stationary bikes available )