How to apply for an MWR job
Download and fill out the following forms:
4. Military Spouse Preference questionnaire (if applicable)
5. CYP Eligibility Packet (CYP positions only)
Include a copy of Orders and Family Entry Approval or sponsor’s Letter of Employment. If you are claiming Veteran’s Preference, please submit a copy of your DD-214. Other supporting documents (i.e. transcripts, certifications, etc.), are also recommended.
Submit your documents in one of three ways:
- Mail: Commander Navy Region Japan; NAF Human Resource Office (N941); PSC 473 Box 12; FPO AP 96349-0001
- Drop off in person: NAF Atsugi's MWR Personnel Office in building 978 (Oriskany Street, down from Halsey Gym). Documents will then be sent to CNRJ NAF HR.
Submitted applications and resumes will be kept for 90 days. We reserve the right to close positions without further announcement. Applicants who do not meet the position requirements may not be interviewed. Applicants are required to successfully complete a background check and screening. Participation in direct deposit upon employment is required.
Department of the Navy NAF is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factors. Reasonable accommodations are provided to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the NAF Human Resource Office. The decision on granting reasonable accommodations will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Resources: https://www.navymwr.org/
Please contact the Yokosuka NAF Human Resources:
- Call from on-base (Yokosuka): 243-1245
- Call from off-base (cell phone): 046-816-1245
- Write: CNRJ NAF Human Resources Office; PSC 473 Box 12; FPO, AP 96349-0001
- Email: MWR_RECRUITMENT@fe.navy.mil
Other Job Opportunities
- To search for available NEX jobs, click here.
- Stateside hire NAFI positions are located at NavyMWR.org/jobs and have different requirements for applying. (These are jobs you can apply for if you live stateside/CONUS.