The boarding kennel is located near the base's Main Gate, at the end of the lane down from the Vehicle Registration Office (VRO). The kennel has 11 indoor/outdoor rooms for dogs, plus indoor rooms for cats. Dogs are walked twice daily.
- All dogs must have current rabies, distemper/parvo and Bordetella shots; cats must have current rabies and distemper/parvo shots (Proof of vaccinations will be required before your pet can boarded at the facility.)
- Any pet exhibiting vomiting, diarrhea, coughing, sneezing, or runny eyes at the time of Kennel entry cannot be accepted and will be referred to a veterinarian
- Except for incoming rabies quarantines, pets less than four months old, nursing females, or those in heat will also not be accepted
Basic grooming: brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, anal gland expression, shampoo and blow-dry.
|Size||Short Hair||Long Hair||Trimming|
|Small (1-18lb)||$20||$30||+ $5|
|Medium (19-30lb)||$30||$40||+ $5|
|Large (31-60lb)||$45||$55||+ $15|
|Extra Large (61lb+)||$55||$65||+ $20|
- Additional $10 per hour for dematting
- Feel free to bring your favorite shampoo and conditioner