Five core areas of programming - Education & Career, Character & Leadership, Health & Life Skills, the Arts, and Sports & Fitness - are covered by recurring programs with continued focus on social, academic and physical growth of children ages 10-18. Our goal is to keep kids positively engaged in programs that promote the transition into adulthood as new positive contributing members of our local and global communities.
- Clubs for drama, cooking, technology and more
- Field trips to fun and exciting locations
- Adventure trips to the mountains and beaches
- Help with homework, projects and studying
- Leadership programs and opportunities
- Parties, games, contests and tournaments
Extended Hours of Operation
Atsugi's Teen Center is now open Monday through Friday from noon - 6 p.m. on school-in days, and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. School-out hours will remain 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Home-school parents are encouraged to visit the center and ask about current programs and events for their children. Call 264-6381 for details.