Tours & Travel
Explore Japan with Tours & Travel!
The Tours & Travel office (Bldg.978) offers a variety of day and weekend tours, as well as special excursions when school is out. Our bilingual staff is ready to assist you with your travel needs.
Daycation Rewards Program (Starting on August 3rd)
Receive REWARD POINTS every time you complete a tour. These points can be used toward discounts up to 100% for future tours.
Here's all three ways you can earn points:
- Complete a tour
- Bring an off-base guest on a tour
- Use MWR charter services (e.g., to Haneda or Narita Airport)
Please note that:
- You will receive your reward points at the end of every tour
- Reward points must be utilized within three years of the issued date
- Reward points can only be transferred to family members
- Failure to show up for your tour disqualifies issuance of reward points
- Reward points are not reissued
- Paying for tours using reward points prohibits additional points for that particular tour
- Only the person issued the coupon can use that coupon
Great news! Online access to tours will return on August 3rd!
August Tours - Download/View full details here
Sign ups begin on Tue, July 6
Fuji Safari Park: Sunday, Aug 1
Jogashima Island Park: Saturday, Aug 7
Sun Flower Field, Ojiragawa Valley & Takeda Shrine: Sun, Aug 8
Fuji 5 to Summit Climb: Sat, Aug 14
Makaino Farm Resort: Sun, Aug 15
Fuji Sightseeing & Sunflower Field: Sat, Aug 21
Okutama Water Rafting: Sun, Aug 22
Fuji 5 to Summit Climb or Fuji 1-5 Hike: Sat, Aug 28
Water Fountain & Activity Park: Sun, Aug 29
September Tours - Download/View full details here
Sign ups begin on Tue, August 3
Mother Farmland: Sat, Sept 4
Okutama Water Rafting: Sun, Sept 5
Fuji Station 1-5 Hike: Sat, Sep 11
Kamakura Big Buddha Sightseeing: Sun, Sep 12
Jogashima Island Park: Sat, Jul 17
Grape Picking & Shosenkyo Walking: Sat, Sep 18
Grindpa Kids Park: Sun, Sep 19
(NEW) Scenic Wonders of Chiba: Sat, Sep 25
Tokyo Bay Kannon & Mt. Nokogiri-Yama: Sun, Sep 26
Mt. Fuji Safety Brief
Read here This is a prerequisite for all Mt. Fuji Tours.
- Masks required in public when distance of 6 ft. or more cannot be maintained.
- Masks shall always be worn while on the bus.
- Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use hand sanitizers frequently.
- No food allowed to be eaten on the bus, however drinks may be brought inside.
Charter Bus & Van Services
Limited charter bus and van services are offered at the Tours & Travel office. Call 0467-63-3786 to reserve.