Tours & Travel
Explore Japan with Tours & Travel!
The Tours & Travel office (Bldg.978) offers a variety of day and weekend tours, as well as special excursions when school is out. Our bilingual staff is ready to assist you with your travel needs.
December Tours - Get full details
Joren Waterfall & Dogashima Cave Cruise | Sat, Dec 4
Shinshoji Temple & German Village Christmas Illumination | Sun, Dec 5
Mishima Taisha Shrine & Shiraito Waterfall | Sat, Dec 11
(NEW) Akikawa Gorge Hike & Yokota AB Lunch | Sun, Dec 12
Shizouka Strawberry Picking & Miho Pine Grove | Sat, Dec 18
Makaino Farm Resort | Sun, Dec 19
Sagamiko Christmas Illumination | Sat, Dec 25
(NEW) Diamond Fuji & Gotemba All-You-Can-Eat Dinner | Sun, Dec 26
January Tours - Get full details
Sign ups begin on Wednesday, December 1
Snow Monkey & Lunch at Fruits Land | Sun, Jan 2 & 22
Fujiten Snow Resort & Gotemba All-You-Can-Eat-Dinner | Sun, Jan 8
Sea Candle Enoshima Winter Illumination | Sun, Jan 9
Hakuba Overnight Ski | Sat & Sun, Jan 15-16
Strawberry Picking, Toshogu Shrine & Fish Market | Sun, Jan 23
Ishiuchimaruyama One-Day Ski | Sat, Jan 29
Shinshoji Temple & German Village Winter Illumination | Sat, Jan 30
Daycation Rewards Program
Receive REWARD POINTS every time you complete a tour. These points can be used toward discounts up to 100% for future tours.
Here's three ways you can earn points:
- Complete a tour
- Bring an off-base guest on a tour
- Use MWR charter services (e.g., to Haneda or Narita Airport)
The 5 Milestones:
- Bronze (1,000 pts) = 20% off any tour
- Sliver (2,000 pts) = 40% off any tour
- Gold (3,000 pts) = 60% off any tour
- Platinum (4,000 pts) = 80% off any tour
- Diamond (5,000 pts) = FREE TOUR
Book your next daycation online, today!
Mt. Fuji Safety Brief
Step 1: View online safety brief prior to the trip
Step 2: Print and sign page 58 and turn in to Tours & Travel office (Bldg.978)
This is a prerequisite for all Mt. Fuji Tours.
Charter Bus & Van Services
Limited charter bus and van services are offered at the Tours & Travel office. Call 0467-63-3786 to reserve.
- Masks required in public when distance of 6 ft. or more cannot be maintained.
- Masks shall always be worn while on the bus.
- Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use hand sanitizers frequently.
- No food allowed to be eaten on the bus, however drinks may be brought inside