Tours & Travel
Explore Japan with Tours & Travel!
The Tours & Travel office (Bldg.978) offers a variety of day and weekend tours, as well as special excursions when school is out. Our bilingual staff is ready to assist you with your travel needs.
Daycation Rewards Program (formely known as the Tours Mileage Program)
Receive REWARD POINTS every time you complete a tour. These points can be used toward discounts up to 100% for future tours.
Here's three ways you can earn points:
- Complete a tour
- Bring an off-base guest on a tour
- Use MWR charter services (e.g., to Haneda or Narita Airport)
The 5 Milestones:
- Bronze (1,000 pts) = 20% off any tour
- Sliver (2,000 pts) = 40% off any tour
- Gold (3,000 pts) = 60% off any tour
- Platinum (4,000 pts) = 80% off any tour
- Diamond (5,000 pts) = FREE TOUR
Book your next daycation online, today!
September Tours - Download/View full details here
Sign ups begin on Tuesday, August 3
Mother Farmland: Sat, Sept 4
Okutama Water Rafting: Sun, Sept 5 (CANCELLED)
Fuji Station 1-5 Hike: Sat, Sep 11
Kamakura Big Buddha Sightseeing: Sun, Sep 12
Jogashima Island Park: Sat, Jul 17
Grape Picking & Shosenkyo Walking: Sat, Sep 18
Grindpa Kids Park: Sun, Sep 19
(NEW) Scenic Wonders of Chiba: Sat, Sep 25
Tokyo Bay Kannon & Mt. Nokogiri-Yama: Sun, Sep 26
October Tours - full details here
Sign ups begin on Wednesday, September 1
Kamikochi Nature Walk | Sat, Oct 2
Kids Friendly Soleil Park | Sun, Oct 3
NEW Mt. Fuji Ochudo Trekking & Sightseeing | Sat, Oct 9
NEW Fukiware Waterfall & Autumn Cherry Blossom Fields | Sun, Oct 10
Kochia Field, Fukuroda Waterfall & Ryujin Bridge | Sat, Oct 16
Joren Waterfall & Dogashima Cave Cruise | Sun, Oct 17?
Nikko Ryuokyo Hike | Sat, Oct 23
Orange Picking & Hakone Activity Park • Sun, Oct 24
NEW Toryu Waterfalls Trekking & Kiyosato Terrace | Sat, Oct 30
Nanasawa Forest Park • Sun, Oct 31
Mt. Fuji Safety Brief
Step 1: View online safety brief prior to the trip
Step 2: Print and sign page 58 and turn in to Tours & Travel office (Bldg.978)
This is a prerequisite for all Mt. Fuji Tours.
Charter Bus & Van Services
Limited charter bus and van services are offered at the Tours & Travel office. Call 0467-63-3786 to reserve.
- Masks required in public when distance of 6 ft. or more cannot be maintained.
- Masks shall always be worn while on the bus.
- Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use hand sanitizers frequently.
- No food allowed to be eaten on the bus, however drinks may be brought inside